The OpenCage Geocoding API is an affordable way to easily convert high volumes of GPS photo coordinates.
Everyday billions of photos are being taken by hand-held devices that can also record the location of the photo as GPS coordinates. But coordinates mean nothing to people - they need to be converted into addresses; a process known as geocoding.
Why choose OpenCage for extracting the location from photos?
- Funded by sales, not VCs - since 2013.
- Responsive customer support. Try us.
- Hundreds of customers around the world.
- Generous free trial.
- No credit card required at sign-up.
- No unexpected usage charges. Ever.
- No long term commitment required.
- Cancel anytime.